- News and Events
Montana Institute on Ecosystems Graduate Enhancement Funding, 2017 Deadline: Friday, March 31, 2017
The Montana Institute on Ecosystems (IoE) at MSU has set aside funds to support graduate students in environmental sciences or related fields who need specific assistance for summer research, travel, publication support, etc. or who would like to convene a meeting, conference, or special project. Awards up to $1000 per student are available to help accomplish an activity tied directly to their educational objectives.
Interested students should submit the following:
(1) A letter describing your research topic and the funding need/activity. The letter should explain:
(2) Your curriculum vitae
Please submit electronically (upload files below) by 5:00PM (MST) Friday, March 31, 2017.
Assessment Rubric (how we will decide)
· Quality of the proposal writing
· Potential impact on the quality of applicant’s dissertation research and/or potential for applicant’s professional development
· Are resources available elsewhere to accomplish this?
· Relevance to the IoE mission
Questions can be directed to Anna Tuttle at email@example.com
Program Director: Ray Callaway
Project Administrator: Todd Kipfer
University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812
Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education
2500 Broadway Street
Helena, MT 59620